Have you guessed it? I'm now a great-grandmother!!! Sweet little Maggie Leigh arrived from Heaven on May 29th. Here she is 6 weeks old.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jennifer will be singing in MS


This is a  picture of a poster advertising a gig Jennifer will be singing and playing at Cafe Aromas at 404 Main Street, Columbus, MS  from 7:30 to 9:30   Nov. 23 (Friday night after Thanksgiving).  If you are in the area, come out and join the fun.


Look who's coming to visit us...our grandson, Jackson and his Dad and Mom, Bryan and Jennifer!!












Here's a video of Jennifer singing "Hey, Soul Sister"



 
I hope she does my favorites, "I wish that I could Shimmy like my sister Kate" and the medley of  "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "What a Wonderful World ".   That medley is beautiful and shows off the great range of Jennifer's lovely voice.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Love the video! Hope you all have a fabulous time!

Betsy Adams said...

Wow---awesome, Dorothy... I know you are excited and will enjoy being with them again. Jennifer is really going UP in the music world. I'm so happy for her. Beautiful voice.
Hugs,
Betsy

Daisy said...

She has a lovely voice. Great photos, Dorothy. Good luck to Jennifer for her performance.

Shelley said...

Jennifer has such a pretty voice - much luck to her!