Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Feeling a little "Squirrely" this morning


"Are you ready for Christmas?"

 "I'm mostly done, myself."   

"I've been back into the bird seed a couple of times this morning, so I think I've gained weight!"

"The old lady keeps trying to scare me away by slamming the window down!"

"Got all your shopping done?"

"What!  You haven't even started yet???"

"That reminds me, I've got some more nut hunting to do."

"I'll just mosey on over to the woods and see what I can find."
  
"I heard Jeep say that I was looking about ready to eat.  Did he mean, eat ME?"

"Surely not!  I'm much too pretty to eat!"

"Did I hear Jeep loading his gun?"

"Maybe if I just sit here looking cute, he won't have the heart to shoot!"

"I'll just put my hands together and say a little prayer."

"Oh no, something's biting me!"

"Maybe if I raise my left arm and scratch with my left foot..."
 
"Let me see what's under here."

"See you later!"
 
"I'm out of here!"


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Cute post..... I don't have much love inside of me for Squirrels... I don't buy the birdseed for them...I've told them that over and over --but they don't listen. I'm pretty good at slamming windows too!!!! ha (Wish we did have a gun!!!! ha)

Hugs,
Betsy

Maple Lane said...

This is cute, Dorothy. Little fella must say a lot of prayers; he's had plenty to eat!!!

Daisy said...

What a cute post, Dorothy! Loved it!

Lynda said...

Very cute! Our cats love to chase the squirrels. I think squirrels are kind of cute and very talented in their ability to jump from tree branch to tree branch. I have some friends that look at them like they are overgrown rats.

George said...

I'm usually not a fan of squirrels, but this is a great photo sequence. I love your captions.

Southern Lady said...

A nice way to start my day, Dorothy ... best wishes to you and Jeep for the best Christmas ever!

~margo~ said...

Totally delightful!
Made me smile. You're good at writing these little comments under the pictures.
~M~

Mary said...

Cute! He does look a bit fat....just fluffed up for winter, I'm sure he would say :-)