Have you guessed it? I'm now a great-grandmother!!! Sweet little Maggie Leigh arrived from Heaven on May 29th. Here she is 6 weeks old.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hallelujah!

For the past couple of weeks I've been saying "Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus"!





God doesn't always give us what we ask for. Sometimes He says NO and sometimes he says NOT YET. And sometimes He gives us something even better!

I have just had a prayer for healing answered!! I was plagued with a skin malady for about 6 or 7 years, during which time I prayed for healing often. I didn't sit at home waiting, but tried to do all I could do for the problem, including going to several different doctors who tried different remedies, but to no avail. Just last month I was healed!


Different doctors gave it different names...Contact Dermatitis, Excema, etc.  All I know is that it itched horribly!  It would subside at times and then suddenly it would pop out again.  Not only was this on my hands, but also on my shins and forearms along the bone.  



I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am that this problem has completely disappeared!  I'm well aware that it could come back, but this is the first time I have been rid of it it years!   I don't know how this came about, but I'm giving God the credit! I prayed, He healed. God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform! I thank Him every day!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Wow---that is awesome, Dorothy... Thanks be to God for your healing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Maple Lane said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayers. I am so very happy for you, Dorothy.

George said...

How very wonderful. Prayer is powerful, but we must be patient for His timing.

Daisy said...

I'm very happy for you, Dorothy. What wonderful news!

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so grateful the Lord heard your prayers and healed you. What a Christmas miracle. Blessings to you and your family during this holiday season.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Praise God! He truly is a miracle working God.

mississippi artist said...

God does answer prayers, we just have to be patient for him to do it in his time.