Saturday, January 19, 2013

Church Windows


Psalm 122

King James Version (KJV)
122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.



Eupora First United Methodist Church, Eupora, MS 

Christ United Methodist in Jackson, MS
 

Eupora First United Methodist Church

Lebanon United Methodist Church

Winona Baptist Church, Winona, MS

Methodist Church in Maggie Valley, NC
 
I hope you see some pretty stained glass windows when you attend church on Sunday!


╬  ╬  ╬

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

They are gorgeous.

Maple Lane said...

I love seeing the windows from various churches. God bless you two this weekend.

W. Latane Barton said...

We do have beautiful stained glass windows in the church I attend. I must make some pictures some time.Yours are just fabulous.

Daisy said...

Such lovely windows! I love stained glass.

Betsy Adams said...

Beautiful windows, Dorothy.. I love seeing stained glass windows in churches.. SO gorgeous!!!

Hope you and Jeff have a blessed Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy

Dorothy said...

Thanks to all for your comments!
Betsy, it's "Jeep"! But you know that! You have so many people to remember:)

Marie said...

These are just amazing! I love them all, but Christ United Methodist is so unusual! And First United Methodist and Winona Baptist are especially gorgeous! Wonderful!

Marie said...

By the way, Dorothy--I hadn't heard about The Day to pray movement until I just saw your post. I am sorry I wasn't aware about it. This country needs prayer each and every day, of course, but I think this was great! Thanks for posting it.

Riet said...

They are beautiful Dorothy. Always when I visit a church I admire the coklored windows

Mary said...

Lots of beautiful windows!