Thursday, January 24, 2013

Faces in Nature




 Faces in Nature


Hi!  My name is Woody.  I’m a cross-cut section of a Photinia shrub that my person sawed down.   My person was so excited when he saw my face!  He went running into the house to show me to his wife!  She set me here on this little piece of cedar and placed me on a curio shelf.  Yes, I know my eyes are pretty far apart and my nose is a little high, but my hair is cute, don’t you agree?  I’m about the size of a silver dollar, but worth much more than that!  In fact, I guess you could say I'm an heirloom, because I've been passed on to the next generation!   


Have you seen any faces in nature?



7 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Thanks for the smiles Woody! Love your hair!

Lois Evensen said...

Love it! He has so much personality. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That's pretty cute.

Daisy said...

He does have great hair! Ha! Very cute!

George said...

Betsy saw a face in a picture I took the other day of some river rocks. I'm going to have to look it up, but I doubr it could be as cute as Woody.

Betsy Adams said...

Oh --how I love Mr. Woody... He made me smile on this cold morning.... Love the hair!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Karen said...

I love this guy! As kids, Mildred and I used to look for faces and animals in the pine paneling in our den.