Have you guessed it? I'm now a great-grandmother!!! Sweet little Maggie Leigh arrived from Heaven on May 29th. Here she is 6 weeks old.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Me Being Me

 
On Face Book, I belong to a closed group called POD (Photo of the Day) where we are allowed to post one picture a day.   On Thursdays, we post a picture depicting a suggested theme.  Today's theme was to post a self-portrait of  'Me Being Me'.  So I set up the tripod and made this.  The Nikon D7000 was an 'after Christmas' gift from Jeep.  He's a real sweetheart!  
♥ ♥ ♥
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Maple Lane said...

Good Morning, Dorothy. You look beautiful! What a nice and thoughtful gift from Jeep.

Daisy said...

That's a great photo of you, Dorothy! And that was a wonderful gift from Jeep. He obviously knows you well and knows what makes you happy. :-)

Riet said...

What a gr eat photo Dorothy. I always end u p with bad photo's of myself. That group sounds really interesting. Happy NewYear.

Lynda said...

I'm impressed you know how to use the camera - - - because I took a class for my "simple" intermediate camera - - - and still need remedial help or tutoring. You are probably like my sister - - - good at puzzles, too?!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

An amazing picture. I can't wait to all those pictures taken with the new camera.

George said...

I really like the picture -- and the camera.

Jedidja said...

You are a precious woman!

Dorothy said...

Thanks for all the comments and, Jedidja, you have me blushing :)
Thanks ♥

Marie said...

I'm not sure what I would post of "me being me"...it was an interesting challenge! Quilting with a cup of tea at hand, maybe...I just don't know! :-) Loved yours!

Mary said...

How very nice of Jeep! Do you like it?