Monday, January 14, 2013

Mellow Yellow Monday

Looking through my pictures, I found a few to post for Mellow Yellow Monday.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you are having a Mellow Yellow Monday!  It's cold and wet outside, but warm and cozy inside.  I'm feeding and watching the birds and of course, making a few pictures :)  We're having some comfort food for lunch....Chicken Spaghetti and homemade bread.
Enjoy your day!
( sorry I can't link to the Mellow Yellow Meme, they have decided to stop maintaining it :(
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Yum... Can I come to lunch???? It's cold and wet here also---and very FOGGY. Well---I wanted WINTER to come back --so I got it!!!!! ha

Great YELLOWS, Dorothy... Love that yellow fish photo.. Awesome.
Hugs,
Betsy

Daisy said...

Great photos, Dorothy! Yellow is my favorite color. You found lots of great examples for Mellow Yellow Monday. Lunch sounds good! Enjoy your day. :)

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I love all of the beautiful photos of yellow mellow Monday. These are indeed outstanding photos. Sounds like a wonderful meal. I would love to just eat lunch with you today. Sounds so good. Thanks for sharing your awesome photos. Yellow is one of my favorite colors especially on a gloomy Monday.

Marie said...

All these yellows are so bright and cheerful! I love this post! I am sitting here in a house with no heat working, and there's a hard freeze outside! I almost feel warm looking at these! :-)

Dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy said...

Lou, I accidentally deleted your comment, so I copied it from my email and I'm posting it here for you. Sorry about that! Thanks for you comment!

Dy~ I cannot believe they've stopped MYM!
that was one of my faves along with Blue Monday:
smilingsally.blogspot.com
try that.. you'll love sally!
love all your gorgeous pics!
hugs.. Loui♥

George said...

These are all wonderful photos. Each of the yellows is bright and beautiful.

mississippi artist said...

All of this bright cheerful yellow is just what I needed on this cold rainy day!