Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rocky, the Contortionist



Good Morning!


Let me see, where has she hid my treats?


Maybe she has put them in the Finch feeder.


Oh, Joy! Here are a few treats in the bird feeder!


It's a little hard to reach, though!


Maybe if I hang by one foot, I can reach them!


Yummy!  This is SO worth it!


Just re-name me "Stretch".


Are these seeds making my rear look fat?


I've had enough for now, but I'll be back!


I'll rest just a bit and then...


I'll go back for a few more bites!


My partner decided two was one too many to be in the feeder and just waited below.
 
This is who takes over when I leave.  
Wishing you a Happy Tuesday!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jen said...

HA! Funny, but they drive me NUTS!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Fun pictures.

Marie said...

just TOOO cute Dorothy!

Lois Evensen said...

What a fun series. Love the story with it, too. :))

Lynda said...

You make the cutest stories with your pictures! You made the squirrel likeable. Most people fuss about them in the bird feeders.

Daisy said...

Such a cute post, Dorothy! Great pictures. Wow, he really stretched out to try and reach that! haha!

George said...

These are great pictures (and captions) of the little contortionist.

mississippi artist said...

Squirrels are so entertaining, even tho they can sure be destructive at times.I have found that if I buy a bag of shelled corn and just put a pile on the sidewalk, they will eat that and leave my birdfeeders alone.