Thursday, February 7, 2013

West Coast Honeymoon Trip- New Blog


I've put together a blog about our Honeymoon Trip and if you care to check it out you can click HERE .
It's only about 5 years overdue!  I kept sort of a daily journal of our trip and put it together with some of the pictures we made.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'll try to put a link on my sidebar, but with the luck I've had so far, it may not happen.  Sometimes Blogger in a great pain!

Also, at the bottom of this page you can click on the book.  I was disappointed about the size of the print as it appears in the book, so it may be easier to read the blog.  They are basically the same although there are some more pictures in the book.  

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Beautiful photo, Dorothy!

I'll go check out your new blog photos. :)

Lynda said...

I went and skimmed your blog about your honeymoon through 20 states and almost 10,000 miles. What a phenomenal trip! would be like you about the "no guardrails" on the mountains. Those roads terrify me. However, what awesome scenery that God had created in our wonderful country!

Betsy Adams said...

Hi, I tried to check out your Honeymoon Blog but it's private and I couldn't get in...

I'm sure you have enjoyed putting together the book and blog... I too just cannot get all of my pictures done for either of our western trips... Need more hours in the day. ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy said...

I have checked to ALLOW ALL COMMENTS, but there may be a delay in that happening:(

This it just one long blog of the whole trip. If you choose to visit and read it, you may want to just make several visits.

Annmarie Pipa said...

lucky you!!

Karen said...

As always, you have an incredible collection of photos. I am glad you posted your honeymoon trip! I really like the waterfalls!

Marie said...

Beautiful photo, Dorothy! I will check it out!

Betsy Adams said...

Love your header, Dorothy... Where is that? Is that lavender???? Beautiful...
Hugs,
Betsy

Riet said...

Love your lavender field in your header Dorothy.Have A NICE WEEK