I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is around the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $1.99 - $2.09 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.65 percent for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting the COVID (Corona virus from China) for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Quarter was 33 percent. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest I have ever seen. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. I hope our new leadership can build on these things and can keep them going, but if I were a betting man I would bet that the only place we will see these results will be in this post! You can copy and paste too, if you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment