Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Nice in the Windy City

 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Now that is a little cutie pie! Have a good one! xo

LV said...

There are not any better post than one of a child. Loved it. He is adorable.

Zaroga said...

I know your heart was busting around this little man. Sweet photos!

Mary said...

That was a fast trip! He is such a cute little guy :-) No wonder you wanted to go and see him. Have a great time!

Connie said...

Oh my, your grandson is growing so fast! He's quite a cutie too. :) Have a nice weekend, Dorothy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dorothy, he is growing so fast and is a handsome little fella'. Good to see Jeep looking well also. You two have a blessed Sunday.

Pamela said...

I love your windy city! They must grow adorable children there--I have some cute nephews there, too! This one is adorable, too. Eyes that speak volumes!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Dorothy, I'm catching up on blogs (or trying to)... ha...

Sounds like you all are visiting Grands/Kids in Chicago...... What a precious little boy!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

A Colorful World said...

So sweet! How wonderful to get to spend time with him!

Shelley said...

Such a happy & handsome boy! I bet you enjoyed your visit greatly!