Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Last Hummingbird post of this year!!!

I'm fascinated by the Hummingbird!!!  I know you will be glad to know this is my last post about them for this year!  Since this is the first day of Fall, I thought I'd make one more video of them.  I slowed the speed down a notch or two so you would have time to see their action a little better.  In real time, they dart around so fast it's hard to really appreciate their mid-air action.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing these in your yard!

 
This video is about 2 minutes long. 


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Awww,the last one already? They birds are fascinating to watch.

Zaroga said...

I will miss your post on hummingbirds I love the video!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your hummers so much, Dorothy. It is amazing to see so many feeding at one time. They truly are breathtaking to watch. Hope you and Jeep have a good night and a blessed Sunday.
Mildred

Connie said...

Beautiful photo, Dorothy, and that video was wonderful!

Mary said...

I love the way you slowed it down! How neat to be able to see them better. I'm still so amazed that they will all eat together. So beautiful and we don't get tired of them!

A Colorful World said...

I know how sad it is when they leave!

Valerie said...

What a wonderful video! I enjoyed it so much. I had 1 at a time at my oriole feeder this year and was fascinated. I loved the slow motion of the video! you could actually see them swallowing. Great post!